SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Sr. Graphic Designer, Creative Director and DTC/Growth teams with all digital graphic design needs with an emphasis on creating assets to drive growth and customer LTV. Their daily responsibilities will include developing creative for shops, PR, OOH, and digital with a focus on brand storytelling.
• Translate business and marketing objectives into digital designs that are clear, compelling, and visually engaging (20%, play a collaborative role)
• Execute on creative briefs submitted from PR, Marketing, Brand, Shops, DTC and wholesale - including press kits, press events, in store graphics, site assets, OOH, paid social ads etc. (35%, primary responsibility)
• Act as liaison between the Global Creative Team and the Brand Team on PR and new category launches (10%, play a collaborative role)
• Work closely with Web Designer and DTC team on continuing development and improvement of our web presence (15%, play a collaborative role)
• Apply industry best practices to assignments while following brand guidelines and keeping all marketing consistent across multiple channels (10%, play a collaborative role)
• Continuously provide updates to the content hub, working closely with cross functional teams to provide the best possible experience (5%, play a collaborative role)
• Provide support for any Ditto, Retain.Me, affiliate programs, ads, and web based 3rd party partners (5%, play a collaborative role)
Key Working Relationships:
• This incumbent for this role must establish a strong working relationship with the Marketing, Web, Social Media, Product, Wholesale, PR, Visual Merchandising, and Stores.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 2-4+ years’ experience in graphic design for print and web
• Social media/video experience a plus
• Strong people/project management skills working on an accelerated timeline.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Comfortable with CSS, HTML, and responsive web and mobile design principles for email/web design.
• This position is based in an office environment. Primarily sedentary work with occasional exertion of up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others.
The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.