Our client, a growing alcohol/beverage brand, is looking to add a Graphic Designer to their team on a contract to hire basis. This role is completely remote and can start ASAP.
As a M?id-Level Graphic Designer y?ou will be r?responsible for supporting day to day design needs for a specific cocktail brand, ?implementing design solutions that are on-brand, while meeting the goals of the business. This role will be hands-on, working directly with the Marketing Team on cross-functional marketing & product campaigns. You must have creative problem solving skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Qualified candidates will not only have an extensive knowledge of graphic design principles and print production, but will also possess an overall strong work ethic, excellent time management skills, and must know how to take a key visual and successfully build out a program for point of sale.
The Mid-Level Graphic Designer Will:
- Build POS assets from Key Visuals
- Taking visuals and applying them to point of connection material
- Must be able to work on a wide range of projects including
- Pitching new POS ideas internally
- Bringing display/experiential ideas to life in presentation
- Digital Executions – targeted ads, one-off posts, asset management
- OOH Executions - truck wraps, billboards, activations, etc.
- Presentation Management:
- Develop Presentations from start to finish
- Master Deck Structure Management
- Idea Visualization / Mock Ups
- Help Sales Team create sell sheets
The Mid-Level Graphic Designer Must Have:
- Experience in Marketing and Brand Identity.
- Understands the importance of looking at design, not only as a visual solution, but as a business solution.
- Strong portfolio of work in point of sale material and/or consumer-packaged-goods.
- Can absorb & apply constructive criticism from colleagues.
- Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem solving skills.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Must have advanced proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Google Slides. Premiere Pro/Final Cut, Lightroom, etc. is also a huge plus.
- Agency experience preferred.
If you are qualified in and interested in this position, please forward your portfolio today!