Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to support the management & ecommerce teams with marketing strategies and creative implementation across various digital platforms. Responsible primarily for digital creation, but also capable to support print content creation. This role will have the responsibility for the development of creative assets through graphic design for social media content creation inclusive of organic posts as well as story assets, and will also have a large focus on the development and design of creative assets for email marketing.
*** Knowledge & skill in motion graphics & photography are preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create digital assets for Email Marketing design and implementation for multiple brands.
• Develop both still and motion graphic digital assets for social media paid advertising and organic story assets.
• Assist in the management of website updates, inclusive of content writing, asset creation, and implementation.
• Write and publish creative content across a wide variety of channels and touchpoints.
• Assist in design of Paid Media Advertising efforts across various channels and brand accounts.
• Continually bring a new perspective for creative content creation, placement, implementation and optimization.
• Create digital asset content requests through design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud and GDrive.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
• Create organic feed posts and story posts as it relates to the greater marketing calendar and social calendar.
• Develop creative design assets for posting inclusive of motion graphics for story campaigns and other social channels.
• Assist in creative development of copy for social story posting while finding new and unique ways to encourage social engagement and provide greater depth to the brand through design.
• Conceptualize and fully design national email marketing campaigns, inclusive of GIF motion graphics, all copywriting, asset management and selection, exporting and uploading to Klaviyo email platform, sending tests for approval and scheduling per the great marketing campaign calendar.
• Fully design and deploy a high volume of email creatives and campaigns.
Web & Print Graphic Design:
• Develop and create digital design assets on demand for use in instagram story posts, email marketing campaigns, web, & print collateral.
• Must have a deep understanding of photoshop and other adobe design tools for consistent and detailed creative design.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 3+ years of graphic design with a highly creative eye
• General CMS knowledge
• Creative copywriting + professional written and verbal communication
• Ability to think both strategically and creatively with marketing influence and brand alignment
• Extremely detail oriented, with excellent follow-through skills
• Must be able to prioritize a wide array of daily tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Consistently produce innovative ideas
• Solution-driven problem solver
• Collaboratively work with cross-functional teams and other team members cross-departmentally
• Efficiently execute on timelines and provide timely solutions
• Good sense of judgment
• Quick learner
• Works well under pressure
• Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
• Gsuite & Microsoft 360
• Klaviyo or similar ESP
• Google Analytics
• Facebook & Instagram Account Management
• Experience in the brand lifestyle industry