The Role The Graphic Designer’s main responsibility is to assist the Marketing Team with the design and creation of print and digital content, including email campaigns, magazine ads, digital banners, catalogs, owner’s manuals, social media images, new product concepts and more. The ideal candidate visualizes and creates graphics, including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos and successfully helps shape the visual aspects of websites, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
• Assume creative ownership of a variety of print projects (heavy catalog, brochure, spec sheet work) • Create dynamic email designs that enhance our brand and drive revenue; HTML coding of email campaigns as needed
• Support the E-Z UP® brand initiatives and maintain brand consistency; act as brand gatekeeper for all design elements
• Continually propose new and dynamic creative that evolves the E-Z UP® brand identity • Manage design guidelines, digital assets, and graphic archives
• Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs
• Actively gain customer insights and product knowledge
• Develop product renderings and detailed design specifications for internal review and execution by the Product Development Team
• Conduct research and create trend guides to support projects and concepts
• Design, revise and update product specifications and packaging in accordance with company standards as well as innovative design elements.
• Finalize all product and packaging artwork, related labeling and electronic files, and prepare for production
• Update/maintain project status via corporate project management system • Handle special projects as assigned
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, CSS Coding, photo editing and audio and video editing software
• Basic competence with HTML coding -- limited but essential need to code email campaigns, landing pages and other web projects as required
• Solid grasp of design concepts, ideally with a degree/education in graphic design
• Working knowledge of 3D rendering software a plus
• 2-4 years experience