Timing: Start ASAP
Duration: At least 3 months, possibly ongoing
Hours per week: 40-45+
Pay rate: $35-45/hr DOE
One of our experiential and live event production studio clients is looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to join their team for all of Q1 and potentially beyond.
This freelance Graphic Designer will be developing a range of assets for key client projects focused on live events - i.e. signage, collateral, branded swag items, etc.
The freelance Graphic Designer should be fully proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and well-versed in print production and large format design best practices.
Ideal freelance Graphic Designer candidates will have:
- At least 3-5+ years of graphic design and print production experience, agency or in-house
- Strong online portfolio showcasing a variety of print and large format design samples
- Ability to work within existing brand style guides and follow creative direction
- Familiar with or comfortable handling site checks and event venue inspections in order to obtain photos of event space and eventually mock up design assets and signage for client reviews/approvals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, somewhat chaotic environment
- Fully proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Able and willing to travel as needed for site checks and event venue inspections
*Offsite, but with some travel requirements for venue inspections
**Must provide own computer