Length of Contract: 6 months
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: This person will be managing the Graphic Design work, rather than doing graphic design themselves. They have outsourced graphic designers. This person needs to be very familiar with graphic designing though to check the quality of work and work with vendors to accomplish projects.
Will be occasionally going on-site to printing vendors to do press checks
- Manage multiple parallel projects comprised of designers, writers, developers, and external vendors.
- Interact with stakeholders to define and deliver solutions.
- Develop complex project plans.
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets.
- Communicate project statuses daily, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues
- Remove roadblocks; disambiguate situations that impede designers and other stakeholders
- Maintain a high degree of attention to detail when managing project planning efforts, scheduling and budgeting.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a photo, social, print producer, account manager, or similar role with creative agency, design studio, in-house studio, or production company.
- 3+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, complex, cross-functional projects
- Print production experience including working with print vendors.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong listening, problem solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of budgeting and project management software.
- Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
- Ability to work effectively with a team and do whatever needs to be done
- Experience with branding, physical retail, marketing, and digital content channels.
- Experience working with time-tracking/resource management tools.
- Experience negotiating with vendors and sourcing talent for special projects.
- Working knowledge of design production software for both Mac and PC platforms
- Creative PM experience.
- Understands brand/print background.