Our Corporate Client in the Chicago Suburbs is seeking a Mid-Level Graphic Designer to lead conceptual and strategic graphic design and marketing initiatives on a fulltime basis. This is a great opportunity for a fulltime Graphic Designer to work for a growing brand in the outdoor furnishing and appliance industry, and further his or her experience alongside a collaborative team.
Graphic Designer Overview:
As the Graphic Designer, you will be an essential part of driving business through innovative design and creativity. You will be responsible for creating digital assets and deliverables, working cross-functionally with supporting teams, and creating unique, one of a kind work to help build brand awareness and drive results.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Lead conceptual and strategic graphic design and marketing initiatives across digital and print assets including social media, mobile app, newsletters, email, packaging, digital banners, catalogs, instruction manuals and more.
- Designing marketing content (print and web) for a new product line
- Help in the front-end-update of the mobile app and individual brand web pages.
- Style and Branding refresh for line of products.
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience conceptualizing and creating content for packaging and labels, layout design and mobile design
- Technical Softwares, Industry Experience, Managerial Experience
- Experience with Photoshop, In-Design, iOS
- Familiarity with indoor/outdoor furnishings, appliances, cookware products, etc. and the target audience is a plus.
- Strong time management and organizational skills