Graphic Designer – Print & Digital
- Concept, design and develop on-brand collateral for digital and print assets including (but not limited to) emails, landing pages, website wireframes, paid ads, social posts, catalogs, sell sheets, POS, packaging, etc.
- Design and build framework for e-commerce and digital marketing initiatives
- Maintain brand standardization across all marketing materials
- Consistently research, identify and share current design trends and industry standards
- Prepare prototypes and designs for brand presentations
- Collaborate with design team on various concepts and approvals
- Actively participate in meetings and critiques as a team member
- Ability to translate feedback into finished designs
- Follow all stages of design development lifecycle
- Communicate and share designs to senior marketing team
- Maintain structure of file naming, storing, and organizing
- Ensure files for production are properly built and work with specified parameters
- Perform work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing projects to meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree and formal training in graphic design, digital design, typography, and/or visual communications or related field.
- Minimum 3 years successful professional design experience in print and digital design.
- In-house experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams.
- Strong work ethic, personal accountability & excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage time & projects to meet deadlines