Length of Contract: 7 months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: A skincare company looking for a Graphic Designer to be a part of their team.
Graphic Designer Overview: As the Graphic Designer, you will be an essential part of driving business through innovative design and creativity. You will be responsible for creating digital assets and deliverables, working cross-functionally with supporting teams, and creating unique, one of a kind work to help build brand awareness and drive results.
- Review and save reports and documentation in Document Control system
- Follow up with vendors on open documentation requests, projects and issues
- Create Smartsheet plans, product specifications and other documentation as needed to support team projects
- Work with internal teams to ensure timely completion of open issues and tasks.
- 1+ year experience with document control and document management
- 1+ years of data entry experience
- At least 6 months of experience with SmartSheets
- 3+ years experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate level proficiency with the Microsoft Excel