Our client is looking to hire a dynamic Designer with a strong portfolio of work filled with beautiful graphic and packaging design. You are all about creativity, storytelling, and brand recognition through high-quality, professional designs & campaigns. You can work within and across small interdependent teams, as well as understand the balance needed between artistry, communication, and partnership. Your superb eye for style, visual composition and attention to detail will create breath-taking, brilliant contents that are engaging, relevant and stunning.
What You Will Do:
• Design compelling graphics for packaging, integrated marketing campaigns, sales materials, renders, educational materials, and more.
• Lead designer on branding and design tool kits.
• Elevate the brand aesthetic across all touchpoints, including the production of asset guides per launch.
• Partner closely with project manager in terms of meeting goals and deadlines necessary for timely delivery of projects and creative assets.
• Working to various timelines, in a fast-paced environment, while always delivering creative that is accurate and consistent.
• Ensure that all creative produced meets all brief requirements, this includes but is not limited to correct dimensions, resolution, format and die-lines.
• Contributing to group brainstorms and new idea sharing.
• Correctly exporting digital assets to all needed formats.
• Organize and maintain project and digital archives.
• Expert knowledge of print production methods and techniques that help elevate design.
• Maintains company creative standards and consistency.
• Assist in developing and maintaining the creative look and feel for all concepts.
Who Are You?
• An online portfolio that demonstrates trendy & innovative designs around performance driven campaigns.
• BA or BFA in Graphic Design or other closely related field.
• 2-5 years Design experience within an in-house, or design setting mandatory.
• Extensive graphic design experience and an eye for brilliant design, graphic design principles, and typography.
• Expert Experience of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Professional attitude; self-managed, self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player with a keen sense of urgency.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must have prior experience with photo shoots.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of current social trends is required.
• Extensive knowledge of best practices for both web and pre-press print execution is a plus.
• Online user interface experience, including mobile is a plus.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks with a quick turnaround time.
Send your Portfolio today!