We are looking for a Graphic Designer with email experience for a 3 month and possibly longer engagement for our client in the fashion industry.
• Generating on-brand, engaging shop-able content for all digital platforms, and other various omni-channel touchpoints (including direct mail, retail signage, etc)
• Lead in designing eye-catching email layouts that lead to higher levels of engagement and increased click-through rates, as well as sales growth where possible
• Build out evergreen campaign flows and seasonal / holiday campaigns
• Ad hoc projects as needed related to advertising and marketing development responsibilities
• Knowledge of print design to assist in creation of direct mailers, retail graphics, invitations, corporate stationery, hangtags and business cards, in store and promotional packaging
• Produce a wide range of innovative, user-focused solutions that are multi-faceted and incorporate all the elements of a great experience whilst conforming to style guidelines.
• Take ownership of projects including everything from concept to creation. Explore unique creative solutions across a wide range of visual techniques including design, animation, gifs and photography.
• Use sophisticated typography with an understanding of its relevance, constantly thinking of ways to make it elevated, and unique to the social platform experience. Bring a fresh graphic approach that speaks to the ethos of the brand.
• Ensure that work is produced to a high quality, with a consistent clear design, adhering to the brand aesthetic. Maintaining and elevating brand positioning with quality design standards.
• Communicate status of projects regularly to the Associate Art Director, E-comm and Marketing teams.
• Influence and guide a team of designers
• Manage a high-volume project calendar in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
• 5+ years’ experience in a high volume, deadline-driven environment: fashion or retail industry experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design is required
• Proven depth of experience in design/social/digital represented by a portfolio of work.
• Strong command of graphics, typography, layout, form and color.
• Proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign
• Experience in motion graphics and animation, social and/or digital specific.
• Firm understanding of all relevant social media platforms, as well as current trends in the landscape.
• Pro-active, ideas driven with bundles of initiative and follow through.
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills, deadline driven.
• Can-do disposition and a team player.