Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a Graphic Proofer to join the team on a freelance basis. This role will be ON SITE 5 days a week, starting on 2/1, for about 11 months to start.
The Graphic Proofing Analyst is responsible for proofing graphics ensuring they are accurate and ready to go to print (pricing, spelling, ounces). This includes validating pricing, merchandise flow, merchandise artwork, product descriptions, product weight & measurements, as well as providing needed edits.
Graphic Proofing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Review graphic contents for accuracy
- Provide needed edits to graphic proofs via WorkFront
- Review subsequent revisions for completion of prior edits
- Approve final version of edits to ready graphics for print
- Meet the scheduled timeline/due dates that are provided for proofing activities
- Ensure all price change updates are inclusive on all graphic versions
- Communicates risks to meeting due dates
- Ensures all brand established guidelines for content, quality, structure, and format are met
- May be assigned to multiple areas of the business
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written skills and the ability to approach challenges with a sense of ownership and enthusiasm
- Can manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize work, and operate independently with minimal direction
- Ability to set expectations and deliver results on time
- Reliable and accountable business partner
- Flexible, quick learner able to pivot to specific business criteria
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!