Length of Contract: 18 months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: Our client Is a multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Graphic/Motion Designer Overview: We are looking for an individual who communicates expertly, brings a high level of impact to our process and collaborates effectively with development team members.
- Work closely with several director level designers to craft all official team communications.
- Help craft Illustrations and designs for external and internal presentations, events and meetings.
- Design and animate compelling user interfaces that show the potential of new technology.
- Help proliferate the team brand throughout the company in positive and exciting new ways.
- Be familiar with the creation and fabrication of print media.
- Seek feedback from peers and leads.
- Consistently meet project deadlines set by project leads.
- ?Relevant experience in a visual design or art role and/or design related degree.
- Digital illustration and/or Graphic Design skills with an advanced understanding of Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Excellent drawing and conceptualization skills and an ability to adapt to a wide and diverse range of art styles.
- Know how to manipulate, polish, use and maintain many digital communication methods such as blogs, websites, share points, etc.