Our client, a Creative Agency, is looking for an experienced Group Client Director. This will be full time/direct hire and completely remote. You must come from the entertainment world as this role will be building out the entertainment department in LA. This will be fully remote with an option to go into a satellite office.
In this position, you will help to provide integrated, cross-platform solutions to some of our largest partners, driving revenue and growing new and existing business partnerships. You'll contribute excellent managerial and communication skills, as well as demonstrate the ability to train and motivate a team. while demonstrating an analytical approach to the sales process. You anticipate how decisions are made and use an analytical approach to the sales process, persistently exploring and uncovering business needs of key clients. As the Group Client Director Director, you’ll be responsible for understanding fully how our portfolio of services can achieve clients’ desired goals and set the “vision” for how their creative strategy can reach a wider audience and be creatively thinking of how we can consistently improve.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day Client needs across your vertical of the business
- Manage large integrated projects touching strategy and positioning, content production, experiential, and digital.
- Manage and own the business and results for your vertical, with full responsibility over P&L
- Lead business development efforts to manage existing sales baseline and continually drive growth
- Oversee the client development process across all levels, from inception to completion
- Build and foster strong relationships with C-level and senior-level clients across an industry
- Establish effective partnerships with internal stakeholders across various departments and act as trusted advisor and thought partner throughout company
- Deeply understand the business needs of relevant industry clients
- Work with clients, agencies and the industry in order to identify strategic partnership opportunities
- Develop case studies of successful projects for internal and client usage
- Develop, motivate, and inspire a team, with a strong focus on attracting, mentoring and retaining great
- Collaborate with the client teams to develop thoughtful and impactful, purpose-based creative solutions and ideas
for both the department and for a wide range of clients.
- Work with client specific brand guidelines and bring projects from concept through production
- Create and maintain consistent, high level visuals, standards and specifications.
- Work strategically and in partnership with internal teams to build, maintain, and improve internal and external
processes, workflows, systems, and policies.
- Manage and coach your client team to maximize performance and ensure project quality.
- Keep all stakeholders apprised on any key changes in production or post that will affect final delivery.
- Direct and motivate teams to help them use their talents effectively.
- Maintain clarity of information and good channels of communication with other teams at the organization to ensure
that projects are moving forward effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain a knowledge of, and stay up to date on, latest industry technology, trends and techniques
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Previous leadership roles as Director, VP level or above within the aforementioned industries
- Minimum 10 years of combined experience in agencies, brands, and sales teams in the industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales and client facing roles
- Demonstrated experience understanding and delivering on client needs and developing relationships within
- Passion for culture and fostering community
- Excellent presentation and client negotiation skills
- Deep understanding of current brand and marketing trends
- Proven results-driven track record with leading a sales/operations team
- Established and extensive network of industry contacts at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, judgement and awareness
Send your resume today!