Our client is a renowned influencer marketing platform. Their innovative and customized approach has paved the way for a digitally forward future.
Growth Marketing Director Overview:
As the Growth Marketing Director, you will utilize performance marketing strategies to ensure a consistent pipeline of quality leads for the sales team. You will play a vital role in customer acquisition to drive revenue and grow the business.
Growth Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee performance marketing campaigns including paid search, paid social, and email
- Display a strong understanding of performance measurements and data analytics to determine effectiveness and value of campaigns, conduct A/B testing and make recommendations accordingly
- Identify and test new potential channels to drive customer acquisition
- Manage paid media budget and ensure appropriate allocation of spend across channels
- Work cross-functionally with creative, brand, business, and analytics teams to drive results
Growth Marketing Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of digital marketing and growth experience
- 3 years of managerial experience
- Understanding of SQL, data analytics, performance marketing, and growth
- Proficiency in Excel
- Hubspot knowledge