Job descriptionOur client, a global advertising leader in the higher-education space, is looking for a Growth Marketing Director to join their team.
Growth Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Understand the unique challenges of the Education Sector in the US & UK market, and lead team of media and growth experts
- Provide insightful recommendations to grow clients on a bi-weekly basis.
- Ensure clients use and purchase proprietary technology products, to better track and improve their advertising performance.
- Lead client growth strategy to achieve retention and growth targets across our client base, whilst developing the operational processes of the department to deliver innovative, excellent, quality assured services to our clients.
- Minimum of 7 years working in a US Education Marketing and or Admissions Department.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Digital Marketing, Media and Planning roles.
- Demonstrable Commercial Leadership experience, with a proven track record of hitting growth targets.
- Familiarity with University CRM and Marketing Automation platforms, such as Slate, Salesforce, Akero, Hubspot, and others.
- Experience collaborating with Creative & CRO teams