Our client is a mental health platform founded by a very well-known actress/singer. They are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join their team to focus on paid social campaigns.
- Lead user growth strategy
- Manage, optimize, and grow paid social including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and
- Work with brand and social teams to launch qualitative and quantitative A/B and multivariate tests
- Work with the in-house creative team to produce ad units for various campaigns and provide data insights around creative testing
- Experiment and iterate organic and paid activations across channels with creativity and efficiency, constantly testing with clearly defined KPIs, and pivoting quickly to maintain growth momentum
- Execute on ambitious growth targets and compile learnings and reports for the executive team
- 4+ years full-time, professional experience in user acquisition, audience development, and/or
- Proven track record of spearheading successful growth initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-driven insights and conclusions
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly quantitative and drives decisions using data, from A/B testing to sound data modeling.
- Strong cross-functional skills and experience working with product, engineering, creative and