This role will be responsible for optimizing lead generation and conversion strategy.
With emerging digital trends and changes to traditional advertising challenges, this is one of the crucial roles within the ACQ and Marketing team.
We are seeking a technically savvy, data-driven marketer with experience in growth methodologies and testing frameworks to join our marketing team. This role will help drive many key top of funnel and mid-funnel CRO initiatives, including executing conversion strategies, A/B testing and improvements to meet and exceed business revenue goals.
As a Growth Manager, you will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel. You are able to articulate exactly what isn’t working and what could be improved.
• Optimize and personalize conversion funnels to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue
• Conversion & UX strategy - from data-driven ideation, execution, reporting and analysis
• Testing different conversion stages along the funnel to optimize the digital shopping experience for our customers.
• Exceptional project management – from planning to delivery and continued growth
• Building strong relationships; establishing clear lines of communication with other team members; and using problem-solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives
• Provide ongoing recommendations to help deliver on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements
• Perform rigorous testing of hypotheses and design experiments at scale using all available data
• Collaborate with teams responsible for paid media, BD, email marketing, and retention in order to optimize each conversion path
• Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
• Manage outside agency/tech relationships to ensure optimal outcomes
• Provide input into the company SEO strategy and content strategy
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience
• Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
• Experience using data and testing methodologies to drive optimization (A/B, MVT, etc.)
• Experience working with profit-driven KPIs like ROAS, CPC, CPA, and quality score
• Good time-management skills
• Ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver
• Experience using Wordpress a must
• Mixpanel and Intellimize experience preferred