Head of Content
Our client is an industry leading creative production studio that partners with top brands to deliver impactful, tailor made creative content and strategy and they are looking for a Head of Content to join their growing team!
As Head of Content, you will focus on promoting the company’s clients through consumer-facing content that is thoughtful and insightful and drives audiences to engage and interact with the brands.
The ideal Head of Content candidate is an experienced storyteller who can create digital and editorial content that communicates an inspiring perspective of client’s brands to engage current and future trade and consumer audiences. The Head of Content will be an expert at juggling multiple and varied brand messages through the development and execution of marketing content that ranges from seasonal campaigns to emails, website creative, new product naming to launches, paid performance initiatives to landing pages, and social and community management and more!
You are version 2.0 of an Editor-in-Chief driven by Publishers wanting to entertain readers, corporations wanting to engage customers, nonprofits wanting to interact with donors, and governments wanting to inform citizens, you’re in charge of populating media with messaging.
- Create and develop paid and organic content based on trends and performance solutions that will deliver on company’s business initiatives and objectives.
- Create an editorial mission, vision and voice while developing and implementing editorial strategies.
- Oversee a team of creatives and managing budgets
- Generate editorial ideas and concepts and oversee planning and production
- Develop new business opportunities that allow you to monetize, expand and promote your content
- Ideate assets and content creations through creative iteration.
- Establish efficient processes and workflows that are conversion focused for digital asset and content creation.
- Plan and manage all aspects of content production from visual assets to copywriting across all corporate and brand owned media channels.
- Write creative briefs to guide team on creative direction for multiple trade-facing and consumer facing content creation projects.
- Ensure all digital and content creation adheres to and is consistent with brand guidelines on tone, voice, style, and quality.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and expand on current and future campaigns through new content ideas and creations.
- Pitch new strategies and viewpoints for digital and content creation campaigns and initiatives to multiple stakeholders.
- Recommend new strategies for activities and campaigns that create engaging and enhanced experiences.
- 8+ years of experience leading and executing content marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Experienced brand storyteller with a creative mindset that can churn out creative content concepts and strategies.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal partners and diverse set of stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of digital content best practices that maximize audience engagement for social media, email, and web.
- Passion for process optimization with growth and problem-solving mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing workflow processes and timelines to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle challenges head-on and adapt with quick thinking.