Our client, a pioneer in the streaming fitness space, is looking for a Head of Marketing / Director of Marketing to join their team.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Manages projects and timelines working with CCO and CEO, directly
- Establish effective working relationships with sales and agency leadership to ensure that our products and services are implemented through sales and marketing demands
- Demonstrates effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization
- Manage all digital marketing initiatives: Paid Advertising Campaigns, SEO, Organic Search
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple platforms
- Manage and supervise production of assets including photo shoots, video shoots
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition and sales revenue
- Identify and prioritize acquisition channels that provide the greatest return on marketing budget, including online video streaming and other offline marketing: Facebook, Snap Chat, etc.
Head of Marketing Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related business degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Requires 8+ years of marketing experience
- Photo & Video Producing experience
- Background in user acquisition, retention and subscription product marketing