Our client is a media company and creative agency empowering women through content and connections!
They are looking for a Head of PR PR to own, manage, and build our disruptive PR arm. You’ll immediately build an internal team that will dream, plan, and execute campaigns that tell dynamic stories for some of the world’s most influential brands and noted individuals.
- Serve as the PR leader immediately growing and managing a team
- Build and execute frameworks for success for all forms of earned media, across business development, strategic planning, client relations, and account management.
- Execute on our goal to tell impactful stories
- Work with the operations and finance team to build clear and achievable scopes of work, ensuring your team stays on budget and hits our KPIs.
- Keep current on the industry, making sure we are bringing first to market ideas that are original and valuable for our partners.
- 8+ years of leadership experience at a PR/publicity firm or agency
- Clear history of managing, hiring, and mentoring a team of PR professionals
- Previous experience working with key internal and external stakeholders at the highest level (CEOs, celebrities, etc.)
- Demonstrated success creating and executing PR strategy
- Creative flair for thinking big and different about PR that is mediable and exciting
- Experience working on fully integrated campaigns