We are a social shopping app that enables shoppers to view, interact with and purchase goods from retail stores anywhere in the world through livestream video. By virtualizing the physical shopping experience, we are breaking down geographical boundaries for savvy customers. By combining connection, community, and discovery all into one platform, we are creating the most exciting way to shop in the modern era.
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Growth to own organic and paid shopper growth for its U.S. business. As the first dedicated growth hire on our US team, you will be responsible for defining our growth strategy, coordinating and executing growth plans, and optimizing our funnel to meet revenue targets. You will build and lead a team that focuses on customer acquisition, activation, and retention, using both inbound/outbound strategies and online/offline approaches to move people through the funnel. This role reports directly into the U.S. President and will eventually manage a team.
This is a rare opportunity to be a key contributor to a small but mighty (and quickly growing) team in a fast-adopting product category that has never been more relevant. Your colleagues have a fun and open/honest work dynamic and a fast-paced / "roll-up-your-sleeves" startup mentality balanced with strategic vision and focus. VC funding from top investors (Union Square Ventures, Forerunner, TCG, etc) ensuring you will be supported and mentored by the best of the best.
- Manage the experimentation roadmap to optimize performance through messaging, incentives, placements and other levers
- Be the key decision maker for media spend strategy.
- Recommend spend levels and strategic budget allocations needed to hit registration and ROI goals.
- Partner with performance marketing teams to maximize ROI of marketing investment.
- Develop and iterate on a growth model that serves as a strategic framework for how to double our user growth month over month by leveraging database management systems and data visualization software, like MySQL and Tableau, to help in data analysis.
- Build dashboards to monitor the metrics that directly and indirectly drive user growth.
- Monitor the engagement and CLV of cohorts brought it through various marketing initiatives and iterate on acquisition strategy based on quantitative learnings
- Partner with leadership team to build cross-functional capabilities and learnings
- 4 year CS degree or relevant work experience
- A hacker-type mentality; curious/creative and keen to find the hack/unlock
- Hungry to win: Live commerce is a huge category and while we are first movers in many ways, it is bound to be competitive. Our team is fueled by a competitive spirit and strong desire to win.
- Inspired to innovate: You think outside the box; you can do more with less; you are resourceful and fiscally responsible in the pursuit of business objectives.
- Motivated by Scale. You want to take a company with massive market opportunity and grow its presence across the world.
- Nimble/Agile. You enjoy stepping outside of your comfort zone and relish the opportunity to tackle new and exciting challenges.
- Execution Focused. Apolitical, driven by financial objectives and/or pride in work, but not personal aggrandizement.
- Team Player. You are a collaborative, hardworking, problem-solver who leads by example. You would never ask anyone to do something that you are not willing to do yourself.
- Intellectually Curious. You have a deep desire to learn new things and acquire new skills.
- Style Enthusiast. You get excited about shopping, personal style, design and/or fashion. Hopefully you've already downloaded the app!