Our client is a leading advertising agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and digital business. Their innovative, highly strategic, and transformative approach drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for the execution of the day-to-day Human Resources needs. This position will provide support in data integrity, onboarding and exiting of talent, compliance, and HR reporting.
• Maintains accurate data entry of employee data into the HRIS system regarding hires, terminations, promotions, and compensation changes. Conducts ongoing audits of data in HRIS system.
• Upload employee data into financial systems and other company platforms, such as Lift, REGISTER, Condecco, Umbraco, Halogen and GreenHouse
• Create the Payroll Change Report and send to Payroll
• Maintains time and attendance entries; reviews timecards; gets manager approvals on overtime; reports overtime for payroll processing
• Assists in onboarding and off boarding of employees, including initiating background checks, drug screens, scheduling new hire orientation, benefits orientation, I-9 verification, scheduling and administering exit interviews, scheduling 30-60-90 check-in’s, terminations within HRIS system and technology systems, and notifications to buildings etc, administration of termination paperwork
• Assists in coordination of employee recognition programs such as birthdays, anniversaries, and awards
• Maintains and updates organizational charts
• Helps to administer employee programs and prepare special projects as assigned
• Initiates and manages reference check, background checks and completes Employment Verification letters and unemployment claims
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in human resources; prior internship also exceptable experience
• Operates effectively, holds self accountable to meet commitments and is detailed oriented.
• Takes on new opporutnities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others.
• Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer centric solutions.
• Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with goals.
• Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
• Strong Excel, Powerpoint, and Word skills; Visio a plus
• Recognizes the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization and actively seeks to understand and empower those different perspectives and cultures.
• Contributes to a coaching culture where differences are valued and supported.
• Applies others' diverse experiences, styles, backgrounds, and perspectives to get results.
• Is sensitive to cultural norms, expectations, and ways of communicating.