Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting cutting-edge creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, modern, and groundbreaking approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
HR Assistant Overview:
As the HR Assistant, you will manage the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. You will also be fundamental with completing human resources related tasks, such as recruitment and employee relations, training, compliance, and salary administration.
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
• Support employees with daily questions, requests, or concerns and collect and distribute pre-employment paperwork to appropriate HR members
• Oversee recruitment effort for all employees, write and place advertisements, and collaborate with supervisors to screen and interview candidates
• Conduct reference checking, extend job offers, conduct new-employee orientations, monitor career-path program, and conduct exit interviews
• Develop, recommend, and integrate personnel policies and procedures, prepare handbook policies and procedures, and perform benefits administration
• Manage compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and maintain all employee and applicant documentation as necessary by governing agencies
• Distribute and monitor employee performance evaluations, evaluate reports and department initiatives, and recommend new policies and procedures
HR Assistant Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven HR Assistant experience
• Strong communication, detail oriented, and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite