Our client is a renowned advertising agency looking for a HR Coordinator to join their team.
- Provide professional HR guidance/counsel through effective training, benefits administration, and various project based work.
- Assist with resolving employee relations issues, and policy development & implementation.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal labor and employment law regulations.
- Model an educational approach that enables line managers to improve their leadership and management skills.
- Handles all aspects of New Hire Onboarding. This includes scheduling cultural orientation, benefits orientation, and coordination of assets.
- Working with managers to develop the onboarding guide.
- Be the ‘first face’ to all Team One employees and embody the Team One spirit.
- Benefit Liaison- be the on ground Benefit help for employees including but not limited to tuition reimbursement, pet adoption, leaves, Open Enrollment, etc.
- Policies and Procedures- Responsible for maintaining and creating all Team One policies in partnership with Legal and Talent team.
- Creates efficient and effective procedures to ensure smooth workflow.
- Administrative Work- PO processing, helps with annual HR audit, creates promotion and transfer letters, helps with coordination of Recognition Programs, schedules Team Meetings and helps with project management of team projects
- Performance Reviews- Helps Associate Director with coordinating, training, and launching performance reviews
- Exit Interviews- Coordinates all administrative aspects of exit interviews and performs mid level and junior exits.
- Helps pull exit data to provide team and Leaders insight. Immigration
- Responsible for working with Immigration lawyers/team to ensure the company is providing employees with information necessary for visas/green cards/etc.
Send your resume today!