Act as an internal consultant and build strong relationships with HR leadership, business unit heads, and key organization stakeholders. Facilitates discussions, makes recommendations and influences leadership to more effectively use data. Presents insights concisely and effectively in both oral and written formats to a wide variety of partners. Responds to and completes basic ad-hoc and recurring data and report requests from both internal and external (to the department) customers. Responsible for efficient and sustainable report design. Support larger HR initiatives by capturing talent decisions, consolidating data, updating tools and charts and preparing reports. Understands and reconcile gaps, overlaps, and apparent contradictions among and within reports and reporting tools. Develops audit procedures for standard reports. Assesses the report and data requirements and determines the best technology solution, determines the appropriate output, format and distribution method.
3-5 years of data reporting and analysis required. HR or Finance experience preferred. Advanced Excel knowledge required. Significant knowledge of HR systems and databases preferred. Ability to effectively analyze and synthesize large amounts of complex data into relevant insights. Ability to connect tactical deliverables with enterprise objectives and strategy. Ability to present data in a dynamic and concise manner to many levels of the organization. Ability to manage ambiguity, risk and changing direction of projects and strategies. Possesses high professional standards for customer service, confidentiality and quality of work. Strong business and/or financial acumen. Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Partner with HRBPs, OE, TM, TR, TA, and HR Operations and Services to complete and/or shepherd all position management, position data, and reporting related activities
• Provide HR Operations support before, during, and after all Org Design and Talent Mapping Sessions
• Maintain updates, version control and data integrity of all position templates/master data source files
• Maintain updates, version control and data integrity of all Org Charts
• Facilitate the execution of internal moves/transfers, org changes, job description/code evaluations, new position set up, position attribute changes, offer letters, non-compete agreements/transactions
• Provide ad-hoc reporting, preliminary analysis and serve up requested information to HR Teams (HRBP, OE, TM) to inform:
• decision making and Org Designs
• size and shape analysis
• headcount, job band, job mix, span of control, team roster information