Who you are:
You are passionate about people, have exceptional organizational skills, and an amazing work ethic. You have the ability to handle confidential information and believe that follow-through is highly important. You enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and help create a positive workplace as a part of a team. This role will provide a great opportunity to gain experience and visibility to the full range of the People & Culture function.
What you will do:
- Assist with answering general inquiries for our growing organization for various HR matters such as benefits, compensation, LOA’s, onboarding/offboarding and HRIS.
- Manage efficient, fast-paced, full cycle recruiting operations for full-time positions and contingent hiring efforts.
- Conduct preliminary phone interviews for entry level positions. Will also participate in supporting the pre-hire and recruiting efforts, including, but not limited to; drafting and posting job ads, coordinating communication with candidates and hiring managers, scheduling interviews, and maintaining applicant tracking system, Greenhouse.
- Process background and reference checks.
- Partner with managers, employees, and outside legal counsel to initiate, post, and sign all immigrant and nonimmigrant petitions for foreign national employees based in the U.S.
- Develop and implement new on-boarding, off-boarding and new hire orientation practices that focus on employee experience (in office and virtually).
- Assist with the rollout of our annual performance review process.
- Proactively identify cultural trends and create action plans to increase engagement.
- Consistently champions to cultivate an environment that supports the company's vision for diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- Ensure that HR and company policies are followed and adhered to, in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Perform other tasks as directed by direct supervisor
- Provide administrative support to the CEO as needed
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications as needed
- Facilitate event planning, conference calls and web-based meetings, ensuring communication with participants in terms of scheduling
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies, snacks, managing vendors, office maintenance requests
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Proven work experience as an HR Generalist (or HR Coordinator) with a minimum of 3-5 years experience
- 4-year college degree
- Previous experience partnering with senior management in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to exercise discretion
- Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer suggestions and improvements to challenges
- Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and G Suite
*Please keep in mind this list is not all inclusive and you may be asked to perform other job functions not otherwise listed
Why Will You Love Working For Us?
- A collaborative work environment
- Paid parental leave for moms and dads
- Flexible vacation days
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Matching 401k
- Phone bill reimbursements (Yes! Your personal phone bill!)
- Internet bill reimbursements