Our client is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team! This role will begin remotely and eventually go back on site.
- Conduct all employee recruitment, orientation, onboarding, and training to obtain resources needed for business plans
- Collaborate with management to develop and coordinate team bonding activities to increase employee morale
- Gather employee feedback to develop and execute projects to improve work environment
- Plan and execute periodical performance reviews to help employees and team to grow
- Develop and implement all HR policies and procedures with the CEO
- Coordinate and manage benefits, leave of absence, HR guidelines, payroll, record keeping, employee training, employee relations, and legal compliance
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a related field
- 5+ years of Human Resources Generalist experience
- Bilingual in English/Korean preferred
- Proficient in MS office and web-based computer applications
Send your resume today!