Overview: This position helps develop, manage and administer human resource policies, programs, and practices for all retail employees. This position handles a large volume of retail employee relations issues.
* Partners with District Managers on the effective coaching and counseling of associates.
* Partners with the retail field to manage recruitment, orientation, and succession planning for store-line associates.
* Helps develop, facilitate and administer Human Resources training programs.
* Monitors all performance evaluations for the retail field.
* Analyze and audit EEOC, salaries, and turn.
* Conducts investigations and manages all retail employee-related lawsuits.
* Develops and presents new training programs
* Special Projects
* Other duties may be assigned
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of experience in Human Resources with strong employee relations experience
* Experience working in a retail environment preferred
* Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* PHR, GPHR, or SPHR certification preferred