Length of Contract: 6 months
Location: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our client is an innovative real-estate broker company.
Position Overview: The Mergers & Acquisitions division is the first point of contact for prospective future partners, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players across the country. You will be the primary point of contact for prospective future partners and a driving force behind Compass’ rapid expansion. You’ll be responsible for building, managing and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand the companie’s reach.
• Prospect, identify and initiate conversations with key prospective partners that fit the performance and culture expectations of the company to lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship.
• Ability to lead team of subject matter experts in HR, IT, Finance, and other disciplines in core team meetings and deliverables, while having no direct management ownership for the team members
• Drive key deals forward. Project manage and partner with Mergers & Acquisitions team on larger deals, ensuring timelines are met, key processes followed and diligence conducted appropriately
• Work closely with executives and regional leadership to contribute to the company's overall growth strategy
• Deliver critical Mergers & Acquisitions projects on scope and on time with attention to stakeholder satisfaction and employee retention
• Self-starters with track records of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
• Highly organized; Ability to multitask, handle multiple deadlines simultaneously, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Ability to operate, exercise judgement and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Competitive and dashboard-driven mindset
• Articulate in both verbal and written communication
• Ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
• High energy and positive attitude
• Bachelor’s degree and 3+ year of experience; HR, Project Management and/or Mergers and Acquisitions