Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a HRCOS Coordinator on a 6 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time. The HRCOS Coordinator needs to be flexible and able to work on many projects at a time that are at different points in the project and development process. A candidate for this role will be able to show their ability to track schedules, connect the right people and drive stakeholders to solutions among constant change.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- This person will be responsible for project coordination activities such as tracking milestones and deliverables, follow-up with partners/subject-matter-experts on assigned projects in support of the vision and goals of the HR Core Operations & Services.
- You will assist with governing the centralized portfolio for tracking HRCOS projects, capacity planning and reporting out status updates to leadership and other stakeholders.
- The daily routine will change often based on project priority across the team. You will be part of the work to identify cross-functional process intersections, create tools, templates and checklists that support HRCOS and improve their work through applying the appropriate project & process management principles.
- Because the days are not typically the same, it is important to always be looking ahead to plan work and set time for upcoming needs on projects and ensure the projects progress forward.
- You will create and give presentations to various partners of the organization.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
There will be an ongoing need to connect with areas of HR Core Operations & Services including; Quality Management, Reporting, Business Analyst, Operations functions (incl. Payroll, Total Rewards, HR Direct, Talent & Workforce Operations) to coordinate work, share next steps, follow-up on action items and get people, with already full schedules, to come together and provide the information you need on projects. The teams will change and as you go farther along in project tracking, more people will need to be involved. It is the Coordinator’s responsibility to work with the GQCR leadership team to make sure the right people are at the table. Solid partnerships are important, and this role needs someone who can build trust and understand the value of all the players.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years of experience in a related field
• 4+ years of experience is required in lieu of a degree
• Excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team
• Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
• Skilled with Microsoft Office, familiarity with Smartsheet is a plus and willing to learn project management tools
• High degree of professionalism
• Project management experience
• Good problem-solving skills
• Results oriented and well organized
• Must be curious, fun and calm under pressure
• Ability to plan ahead, mulit-task and support multiple projects at once
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation, the ability to articulate complex issues with others, partnership with downstream teams, and the
• Strong attention to detail and deadline driven