24 Seven is partnerign with their sportswear client to find them a Human Resource Advisor to join their team in this long term contract. This role does offer benefits. The candidate will need to be local to the Portland Metro Area to partake in the hybrid work model. Brief details are below.
Your success will be measured on your ability to deliver on the following responsibilities! As an HR Direct Advisor, you’ll be expected to operate autonomously to apply sound judgment and critical thinking to solve problems. Identify root cause solution of contact by asking probing questions to understand the issue; analyze, research, and interpret policy while engaging appropriate functional teams to respond to employee inquiries. There will be an emphasis on elevating customer service to the highest level by responding to employees needs with the discipline to adhere to confidentiality, policy & compliance rules.
Overall, we're looking for someone interested in working with a fun, supportive, and collaborative team that operates on set schedules with various shifts!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
The primary responsibility will be resolving complex contact issues for employees by researching issues and resolution options using effective written and verbal communication skills across multiple channels including phone, email, and chat. You will utilize resources effectively, including multiple systems and support tools, to ensure accurate and timely responses to employee inquiries, documenting contact concerns and feedback. Driving innovation in process and delivery of our services is paramount for success in this role.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be working with a diverse work population that spans across Canada, U.S., and Mexico, partnering regularly with HR specialists that help with the heavy lifting of complicated cases.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Experience in a service center environment highly desirable
• Knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures in HR a plus
• Bilingual Spanish is preferred but not required
• Strong verbal and written customer service skills critical, with an emphasis on soft skills, customer- focused resolution
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently within a diverse team environment
• Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge of personal computers, including MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Ability to work remotely in a focused environment- must have strong internet connection, must have a secure workspace, preferably in a room or office with a door that closes it off from noises and distractions such as pets, children, and other adults
• Ability to sit or stand at a desk for long periods of time
• Flexible to work between hours of 6a-5pm PST.
• Experience providing customer service via multiple contact channels (phone, email, live chat)
• Knowledge and understanding of HR systems and platforms preferred (SAP, ServiceNow, Kronos/TimeTrack)