Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Image Artist on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This is a remote opportunity until it is safe to go back on site which at that point will be required. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Creates and maintains apparel, accessory, and other illustrations to our clients standards for accuracy, detail, and organization.
- May include scanning and color-blocking design sketches or illustrating directly in the computer.
- Distributes images for use in the Product Engine process and for use in sales tools (catalogs). Meets production deadlines for regional contribution to the relevant apparel image bank.
- Creates documents to support the commercialization of apparel: Visual line plan, category concept sheets, silhouette line art pages, flows plans, schematics and merchandising pages. Combines illustrations, text, product data, photos, and graphics as needed.
- Works with category team to define and produce product image collections in both printed and electronic formats.
- Meets deadlines for creation and distribution of documents to matrix partners. Understands and follows our clients standards for document structure and layout.
- Process Management. Balances resources with demands and communicates plans with Product Line Managers, Product Designers, Graphic Designers, Developers, and global/regional partners.
- Works with Sales Tool Production Art Coordinator or category team on seasonal calendar planning to ensure that production deadlines meet the needs for development of sales tools.
- Reviews product status, project status, approval requirements and production deadlines with matrix partners.
- May monitor and manage workload for Production Artists within the assigned category or business unit.
- Provides categorical support to designers (Product and Graphic).
- Includes assembly, production, maintenance and organization of seasonal presentation materials.
Research and Development
- Keeps abreast of current technology and industry standard tools for illustration and page layout, new media and new standards for production art.
-Advises IT partners on technology requirements.
- Supports testing and implementation of new tools and processes.
- Minimum of 3 years progressively responsible experience in production art using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in local market language, including presentations.
- Ability to clearly articulate policies and instructions.
- Proficient information seeking skills and drive for results.