Responsible for performing customer call support and day-to-day office task of processing rebate applications. Activities and task may include, but not limited to, repetitive review of rebate applications for completeness and in good order, data entry, filing, posting, copying, keeping records, and other similar duties. Works on assignments that are routine in nature, where limited judgment is required. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
• Reviews rebate applications/records to determine information to complete rebate processing.
• Renames and organizes documents utilizing SharePoint.
• Enters rebate data into a unique database as necessary.
• Validates utility account numbers using client and/or proprietary software.
• Determines eligibility of measures using program rules.
• Maintains required Production levels of 90% of standard (after 90 days).
• Maintains required Accuracy levels of 95% (after 90 days).
• Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Ability to apply basic knowledge of common concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
• Ability to follow instructions within pre-established guidelines.
• Ability to understand Program rules and regulations.
• Ability to learn at least (4) standard programs (after 90 days).
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of programs every (3) months.
• Ability to analyze data, decipher and problem solve issues.
• Ability to adapt to constant change.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
• Ability to prioritize and organize.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Education, Experience, Skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, spreadsheets, e-mail, Adobe.
• Knowledge of propriety software and databases such as Pulse, Quickbase and CCV.
• Prefer a High School diploma or Associates degree (AA) or equivalent in a related field.
• 0-1 years’ experience in the field or related area.
• Typing 35 wpm and six-month 10-key experience.
• Certification and Licenses: none required