Job descriptionOur Client, an American Fashion Brand, is looking for a Social Media Manager to manage and grow social platforms and influencer relations.
Fulltime, Direct Hire
Onsite, in DTLA
Will require travel for work in the USA
This is a mid level role requiring at least 4 years of experience.
• Lead the strategic planning, development, ongoing execution and management of social media activities across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and all other applicable platforms.
• Develop the social media strategy, social media campaigns and comprehensive content calendars from planning to implementation. Collaborate with Creative and Marketing teams to plan necessary assets based on active calendars and best performing content.
• Collaborate with Design, Marketing, Ecommerce and Sales teams to align calendar with all current business objectives.
• Write and edit post copy in collaboration with marketing team, ensuring all content is aligned with brand’s voice.
• Evaluate and implement the latest social media trends and best practices across all platforms.
• Monitor messages and comments and field to appropriate team for resolution of feedback.
• Attend all shoots, events and applicable company initiatives to capture and share appropriate content.
• Drive business objectives and opportunities across social channels while partnering with brand marketing to convey appropriate editorial content that speaks to the brand and existing audience while overseeing new channel growth.
• Develop, oversee growth, and maintain a comprehensive influencer marketing program with comprehensive database of brand-appropriate influencers across all appropriate markets. Build strong relationships on behalf of brand to secure key partnerships across all platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc).
• Continuously research and introduce brand to new brand-appropriate celebrities and influencers in unique ways. Focus on continuously building new relationships.
• Assist in planning and execution of season celebrity gifting opportunities.
• 4+ years experience in successful social media planning and in-house or agency marketing roles
• Experience working with multiple teams to implement appropriate content that aligns with company directives.
• Self-starter, able to work proactively and independently in a fast paced environment.
• Able to identify and solve problems with an analytical mindset.