Our client is a growing cosmetics and skincare brand looking to add an Influencer Marketing Manager to their team!
• Build on existing roster of YouTube and Instagram influencers, expand into new platforms (ex: TikTok)
• Manage talent agencies
• Research and keep up on industry trends.
• Pull weekly campaign marketing reports and regularly analyze performance on KPIs to optimize goal
• Develop test plans and apply data driven techniques to optimize sales
• Design and implement effective marketing experiments
• 2-5 years managing influencer campaigns in-house or for an agency
• Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of all marketing performance metrics
• Experience devising and executing A/B test plans and conducting performance analysis
• Excellent data analysis skills and expertise with Excel