Our client, a Global leader in the retail and beauty sector is looking to add a talented Influencer Relationships Manager to their growing team!
This role will be responsible for developing influencer strategy, outreach, and program execution; as well as leading the development of a long-term influencer and affiliate relationship community.
The Influencer Relationships Manager Will:
- 6 months expectations:
- Influencer Program Development:
- Establish the foundation of a best-in-class influencer and affiliate marketing program
- Establish goals for maximizing our brand reach & growing share of voice across platforms, balancing this against the quality of content and impact on the customer.
- Audit existing influencer marketing initiatives and update to bring it in the line with future-state objectives
- Establish an equitable program structure that supports our goals and values, inclusive of incentive structure, identification & eligibility parameters, and relationship management & communication norms
- Utilize influencer relationship platforms to build a loyal database of influencer followers
- Establish a measurement & reporting structure to evaluate influencer impact on a monthly basis
- Develop an influencer ROI criteria that is able to determine the appropriate value to cost and output of every influencer
- Identify new partners to enhance influencer management and optimization
- Relationship Building:
- Negotiate influencer contracts, and work with Legal and Compliance to develop industry standard contracts for all levels of influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Engage with our key influencers on regular basis to maintain relationships and generate organic brand support
- Support overall product seeding strategy (inclusive and outside of the influencer program), including overseeing development of seeding kits, maintaining seeding lists and managing product send-outs.
- Develop a process for research and product testing with influencers in order to gain key insights prior to product launches and understand market opportunities
- Create an unparalleled experience for influencers that supports their sustained excitement & engagement in the program
- Support Key Initiatives
- Establish influencer selection criteria based on supported brands’ positioning and strategy
- Understand current marketing and media plans to identify opportunities to plus up plans with the right influencer partners.
- Create a process for collaboration with Social, PR and Creative teams on any influencer needs and deliver the right partners for key activations.
- Work with agency partners on celebrity influencer activations
- Influencer Program Development:
- 12 Months Expectations
- Grow the influencer marketing program into a key brand & business driver, with measurable impact across reach & impressions, traffic & sales across priority markets (including globally)
- Ensure we have sustained growth in the program, taking an extremely proactive approach with identifying new individuals to onboard into the program that can drive incremental reach & impressions, create content that fuels other channels, and have a measurable business impact
Partner closely with Brand Marketing & Creative to find creative ways to leverage influencer partners as part of our campaigns & brand moments.
The Influencer Relationships Manager should have the following Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 3-5 years of direct functional experience in influencer marketing, outreach and management
- Must have experience utilizing tools like Aspire IQ, Traackr, Tribe Dynamics and similar tools to identify and evaluate the right influencer
- Experience in beauty or fashion industry
- Understanding on market influencer measurement tools and fee structures
- Current list of established partnership with beauty influencers
- Active on social media and a pulse on current trends and new innovation
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- BA/BS required
The Influencer Relationships Manager should have the following Competencies/Attributes:
- Self-starter, assertive, go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business
- Passionate about creating best-in-class experiences for both influencer partners and our customers
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Aptitude for thinking analytically, with results driven mindset
- Flexible to a fast-paced retail world
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude
- Strong organizational skills, keen attention to detail and follow through
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!