Location: Troy, MI
Salary: 35-40k with quarterly bonus/commission
Inside Sales Account Associate Responsibilities:
· Provide support to leadership in all aspects of the business development lifecycle.
· Identify prospective leads and initiate contact using HubSpot, Bullhorn, ZoomInfo, Hoovers, or similar tool/ platform.
· Identify new customers in the company’s target markets and build a pipeline of potential customers.
· Ensure newly developed leads in existing customer organizations are assigned to the appropriate business development manager.
· Manage the business development team’s account list and update new leads.
· Confirm all lead profiles are updated and complete in the CRM database.
· Develop strong business relationships with new customers to develop competitive advantage.
Inside Sales Account Associate Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
· 1-2+ years of experience in sales a plus.
· Highly motivated and confident team player.
· Strong interest in a career in Sales.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills to connect with team members and customers.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to stay focused and positive in a fast-paced workplace environment with high pressure deadlines.