Our client is well-known company presenting the latest must-haves. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
Industrial Designer Overview:
In this role, you will manage all aspects of industrial design and develop new products to enhance customers’ lives. You will also partner with cross-functional teams to create customer experiences for the next generation of products.
Industrial Designer Responsibilities:
• Identify opportunities to accelerate performance, developing and executing high-impact talent programs
• Manage project and program development and delivery using instructional design methods, industry-leading research and innovation.
• Can successfully facilitate and coach with strong diagnostic skills (listening, probing and analyzing)
• Develops workshop training materials, job aids, tools and other dynamic and interactive learning solutions
• Prepares presentations decks, spreadsheet analyses and other documents to present new learning solutions, measurements and findings
• Updates and contributes to in-house designed content, such as onboarding programs, leadership development trainings, and other programs, using instructional design techniques to accelerate team member performance
• Plans, manages and coordinates training and program logistics and facilitates blended training workshops (in person and virtual)
• Integrates inclusivity into learning solutions and talent practices to foster a sense of belonging and equality for all
Industrial Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years’ industrial design experience
• Proficient with Keyshot, SolidWorks, and Adobe Creative Suite