Our client, the world's most recognizable sportswear brand, is looking for an instructional designer for a six month contract assignment.
- Plans, develops, and implements technical product training programs which may include standard, repeatable modules, customized and new product modules.
- Obtains information from customer and technical organizations, engineering, software and product requirements to prepare training programs; prepares lesson plans and training materials; designs product demonstrations; develops course content; determines methodology; and coordinates the development of training aids.
- Conducts training sessions, product demonstrations, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- May utilize trainers with technical expertise.
- May administer tests.
- Continuously revises lesson plans to ensure course material reflect product features, meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date.