Our client is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to join our marketing team.
We’re a next gen media company and creative agency that empowers, motivates, and informs women every morning. Our mission is to make women across the globe feel more powerful every single day with engaging and digestible content. We’re working on some first-of-their-kind projects with the world's biggest brands that are going to surprise and delight a bunch of people.
Integrated Marketing Manager will manage select brand partnerships from pitch ideation through execution, collaborating with our marketing, sales and editorial teams to secure, retain, and grow advertising revenue
- Design content programs that win us business – programs rooted in insights and culture, creatively cohesive and deliver on our clients’ goals and expectations.
- Manage presale for our brand partnerships, including responding to RFPs, leading brainstorms, creating high-quality proposals, developing media plans and presale materials, and joining client calls as-needed
- Collaborate with the sales and editorial
- Package proposals that creatively showcase our platform, reach, and audience in innovative sponsorship opportunities for our prospective partners
- Lead the post-sale execution of select brand campaigns once sold, managing client and influencer relationships, internal timelines and deliverables
- Monitor ongoing brand campaigns and support in the reporting process, generating insights for each brand partner, as well as for our partnership best practices
Integrated Marketing Manager / About you:
- Experienced, insight-driven storyteller who has a passion for communicating big ideas, leading projects and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- 3 - 5 years of full-time experience in a fast-paced environment working on tight deadlines with direct experience responding to RFPs in a media or agency environment
- You're a meticulous and experienced deck creator who knows how to tailor presentations to a client's needs
- Editorially minded and a digital media consumer
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong writing and creative thinking abilities
- Experience with influencer talent relations, a plus!
- You're a team player, kind, and bring a positive attitude to every interaction
- Efficient in Keynote + Microsoft Suite