Our client is a renowned fully integrated media company that’s been around for decades. Our client develops brand initiatives that are grounded in bipoc culture and nuances.
Account Manager (Integrated Marketing Manager) Overview:
As the Account Manager (Integrated Marketing Manager), you will be responsible for crafting sales strategies and creative solutions in response to RFP’s as well as help build custom program offerings to support sales.
Account Manager (Integrated Marketing Manager) Responsibilities:
• Respond to EFP, RFI and general sales requests
• Create client presentations, programming one-sheets and post-campaign recaps with quantitative and qualitative results
• Contribute to the development on new sales opportunities leveraging events, programming and emerging ad platforms across all divisions within the company
• Work cross-functionally with Editorial, Client Services and Creative Services
• Coordinate with Legal and Business to secure appropriate agreements, contracts, contest rules and regulations
• Educate the sales team on product and content offerings, on-air programming, digital activations and internal operations
• Attend client meetings and presentations
Account Manager (Integrated Marketing Manager) Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience at media company or sales/marketing company, preferably in an Integrated Marketing or Sales Development role: ad sales/sponsorship development, presentation and execution. Agency experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
• Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion