24 Seven is partnering with our sportswear client based in Beaverton, OR to find them an Intelligence Reporting & Analytics Project Manager to join their team. This role does offer benefits, a competitive hourly rate, and possibility of extension. This role is part of their hybrid work schedule with onsite being Tuesday-Thursday. The ideal candidate will be located in the Portland Metro Area. Brief details are below.
The Intelligence Center seeks an ambitious and methodical go-getter to contribute to the Reporting & Analytics team. You will have an exceptional opportunity to leverage your analytical mindset, interpersonal skills, and project management skills to identify, locate, and acquire data for the needs of the Business Continuity organization. A successful candidate will be a multi-tasking, self-starter who is highly collaborative; is able to work cross-functionally; possesses strong data analytics skills; and feels comfortable working with multiple stakeholders.
• Development, implementation, and oversight of project plans
• Responsible for ensuring that initiatives are carried out and delivered by on time and within budget
• Partner with Business Continuity to collect data requirements
• Track, manage, and documents the data that needs to come into the data environment to support continuity data.
• Provide project leadership visibility and insights through the execution, implementation, and operationalization
• Manage a complex matrixed environment
• Excellent ability to effectively connect with internal team members across multiple levels, building trust in your abilities to get the job done effectively
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Proficient in financial and overall budget management
• Demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
• Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
• Show a clear ability to work autonomously, with solid decision-making skills
• Ability to set expectations at project kickoff, and when issues arise to find solutions without compromising quality, team morale, or budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field (an additional three years of relevant professional experience in lieu of one of the degrees).
• 5+ years Project Management experience
• 5+ years’ experience in an indirect people management role
• A seasoned and strong ability to problem solves through project challenges
• Understanding of business intelligence, data visualization, and analytic applications, to include Excel and Tableau.
• Experience working with global production partners and agencies
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills