Our agency client is looking to add an Interaction Designer to their team on a freelance basis. This role will be around 35 hours, completely remote and can start immediately!
Looking for an Interaction Designer with a strong eye for design combined with an intuitive understanding of site functionality, interaction, and user interfaces. Should have expertise to be.applied across the spectrum of digital products and media for a particular client. You’ll collaborate closely with strategy, UX, and developers to lead teams in creating exceptional user experiences through research, information architecture and interactive design — as well as be comfortable walking clients through the same.
Interaction Designer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate daily with a team of fellow strategists, art directors, developers, copywriters and designers
- Lead client calls and presentations
- Produce comps/prototypes for client presentations
- Produce/oversee production of style guides
- Be current on new developments and technologies related to interactive marketing and communications
- Bring an easy-going, friendly demeanor to a tight-knit work team
Interaction Designer Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in an agency or similar setting as an interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar roles
- Excellent communications skills — written and in-person
- Strong background with user interface design experience
- In-depth knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Familiarity with major web analytics packages and SEO strategies
- Expert eye for detail and visual design including typography, animation, iconography, color and composition
- Ability to self-manage your time, prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- BA in Marketing, Design, Fine Arts or related field a plus
- Advanced expertise with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin and InVision
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your portfolio today!