Our agency client has a wave of pending client projects and is looking to bring on a contract Interaction Designer to jump on an initial 4 week project that will likely extend into more if a good fit! Our clients ideal candidate can enthusiastically tackle design challenges by exploring opportunities through wireframing and prototyping, but also has a deep desire to create visually compelling, pixel perfect designs.
- Work collaboratively with the creative director, internal team, and client to take a project through from brief to launch.
- Rapidly and iteratively explore new design opportunities through wireframing and prototyping.
- Create compelling UX/UI design that follows best practices while also embracing progressive design thinking.
- Document and present design strategies and UI guidelines.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that proposed designs are feasible.
- 6+ years in a dedicated UX/digital design role.
- A strong point of view paired with the ability to communicate and listen effectively with clients and teams.
- Strong experience working with industry tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision.