Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the news, media and gaming space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Intermediate Product Designer Overview:
As the Intermediate Product Designer, you will create digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, and designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, and help build innovative experiences.
Intermediate Product Designer Responsibilities:
· Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
· Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
· Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
· Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
· Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends
Intermediate Product Designer Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of product design skewed to user interface design
- Visual Storytelling portfolio where the candidate can speak to the product lifecycle and their specific involvement.
- Experience with Figma, Sketch and InVision, Adobe XD, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop
- Enterprise level experience
- Experience with design communication (connecting with stakeholders)
- Must have UI mobile design experience
- A general understanding of iOS / Android patterns and conventions
- Gaming experience is an asset
- Bachelor's degree preferred.