Our client is an iconic retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location. They are looking to add an internal Communications Manager to their team on contract over the next 5 months that is likely to extend and possibly become full time.
- Develop ongoing relationships with business partners across a range of functions including Product Creation, Retail, Sales and Commerce, HR and others to assist with delivery of strategic communications plans messaging and products.
- Coordinate project deliverables and act as a messaging and products.
- Coordinate project deliverables and act as a liaison to technical communications team and others.
- Develop communications strategies/plans that identify business goals to be achieved, measurable objectives, audiences, messaging, creative concepts, communications channels, communications cadence and metrics.
- Outline and continually update project plans; timelines and delivery calendars; and communications materials.
- Develop and execute messaging for internal communications.
- Write and edit content for intranet, digital radio, executive blogs, and internal announcements.
- Ensure that a thorough review, editing and updating process is followed for all communication.
- Deliver communications projects through a variety of channels
- Utilize an array of existing channels and tools and emerging technology to deliver global messaging.
- Assist with event production, intranet content and media relations as needed.
- Manage the budget and resources (internal and external) associated with the execution of the communication strategy.
- Develop and participate in the business planning, budget and performance target setting process.
- Bachelors in Business, Journalism, or Communications.
- Journalistic and/or communications background, i.e. reporter at large.
- 5+ years minimum relevant professional experience.
- Corporate experience preferred.