Team Comms and Employee Engagement Program Manager
Develop and manage internal team communications working with marketing ops leads.
This person will put to use their excellent communication and copywriting skills in a variety of capacities.
Produce regular weekly global marketing report, grow and communicate employee engagement programs including lunch + learn, Anniversary recognition, onboarding among others.
Maintain lunch + learn calendar.
Utilize available tools to best organize, manage, and distribute reports and communications.
Experience in corporate communications and project management are a plus.
• 5-10 years of experience
• Internal Communications projects in support of Marketing Operations needs (writing/editing copy for internal events and communications)
• Draft content around team programs
• Collect content for Weekly Global Marketing Report and build report on a weekly basis
• Strong knowledge of Services suite of offerings, competitors and key business strategies
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Key understanding of the brand and voice
• Outstanding organizational and planning abilities