Our client, a major fashion brand, is looking for an International Planner to join their team! The International Planner will provide constructive analysis and direction to merchandisers and distributors.
This role is currently partially remote but will eventually return to the office full time so all candidates must be located in the LA area.
- Communicate and follow up with distributors to collect sales and inventory data and ensure accuracy
- Analyze sales and inventory data to identify opportunities and risks
- Communicate all relevant analysis, suggestions, and buy strategies to merchandisers and distributors
- Develop and implement reports to analyze key items and categories
- Plan sales and forecast appropriate inventory levels
- Analyze booking reports to identify opportunity and devise projections by customer and category
- Create assortment plans and SKU guidelines for new stores
- Review new store floor plans to ensure optimal sales floor layout and stock room space
- Track sales for all stores to assess comp and total performance
- Work with the analysis team and IT Department to streamline data and automate reports
- Proficient with Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc)
- Experience with macros and basic programming a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 4-6 years of planning/analyst experience
- Buying experience is a plus
- International and/or footwear experience a plus
Send your resume today!