Intimates / Loungewear Designer
- Completes silhouette sketching (lingerie, bra, and swim) and detailed technical sketches.
- Researches fabrics and trims through shopping, internet, magazines, etc.
- Coordinates layout artwork pages.
- Creates, organizes and updates reference libraries (fabrics, tech packs, development samples).
- Assists Designer in daily design processes.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1-2 years of design experience including technical knowledge.
- Strong computer skills including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Hand sketching experience a preferred.
- Intimates (lingerie, panties) experience preferred.
- Able to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment.
- Possesses strong organizational time management skills.
- Excellent sense of urgency and consistency.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure
- Basic photoshop
- Line sheets
- CAD requests from customers
- Moves very quickly
- Would like private label experience or experience specifically with these stores/accounts (Costco, price mart, Sams club)
Please submit your portfolio link or samples you have!